Filling a need
- Eliminate the stress, helplessness and confusion experienced by couples dealing with difficulties in the areas of Tahara, Intimacy, birth control, infertility, and miscarriages.
- Provide effective solutions for woman who have not been able to achieve Tahara for extended periods of time.
- Empower women with the most up-to-date medical information at every stage of the life cycle.
- Support couples through these difficult times, restoring happiness and harmony to the home.
- Every child thrives when their parents are happy, calm and functional
- Every couple needs time together for their relationship to flourish.
- Every woman deserves access to the medical information relevant to her.
- Every family suffers when there is stress and tension in the home.
Rabbi Yitzchok Melber grew up in Monsey, NY. After studying at Yeshivas Mir in Jerusalem, he received smicha from Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu and the Chief Rabbinate of Israel. Beyond his degree in Health Promotion and a Masters in Leadership, he attends many courses and medical conferences in all aspects of women’s health and reproduction.
Mrs. Chaya Melber, also a Monsey native, has a BS in Behavioral Science, and is certified in Family & Marriage Counseling. She is the driving force behind training the hotline advisors and managing the hotline.
Rabbi Dovid Bartfeld received semicha from Harav Moshe Shternbuch shlita of the Eida HaChareidis, as well as from Harav Yitzchok Berkowitz shlita. He is the director of the Tahareinu Hotline in the United States, where he works on expanding Tahareinu’s relationship with rabbonim and doctors across the US and Canada, including giving shiurim and answering questions. Rabbi Bartfeld is also involved in the research department, attending medical conferences and meeting with doctors in order to ensure that Tahareinu is at the very forefront of medical innovation.
Our growing team of female medical advisors undergo a full year’s worth of rigorous training to prepare them for every aspect of fielding calls from the hotline. Their training includes workshops given by world-renowned experts in all fields of gynecology and women’s health.Their training doesn’t end once they become advisors. Frequent sessions with specialists keep our advisors up to date with all the latest medical information.
Ongoing training for advisors - at the forefront of medical advances
Hotline advisors answering phone calls
Countless individuals are helped on a daily basis, many of them families who found no other means of assistance. This is literally a cause of hatzolas nefashos – saving lives.
It is no question that we are all obligated to support Rabbi Melber and his wonderful organization Tahareinu, and to publicize by all means available the huge benefits of his actions, so that those in need will know where to turn and whom to contact.
Rabbi Melber has invested years of studying and researching every single aspect that applies to women’s health and infertility. Many Rabbonim have praised him to be the most up to date and consider him to be a real professional in these fields.
Rav Yitzchok Melber Shlita has filled a very great void that existed in the community, by creating invaluable resources to help and guide people in need of very sensitive and pressing requirements related to issues of marriage and reproduction.